Although we enjoy a relaxed environment around the gym it is essential that a few simple rules are followed to ensure we maintain the equipment, quality of training and most importantly athlete safety.
1. No athlete is to que another on movement technique. By all means motivate and encourage each other, but leave the coaching to the CFT coaching staff.
2. For safety reasons children ARE NOT permitted in the training area during sessions.
3. If you are not part of the training group or staff we ask that you wait in the front reception area until the session is finished.
4. Treat all of the equipment as if it were your own, wipe down bars ect and place all equipment back where it belongs once you are finished with it.
5. BE ON TIME. The warm up and skills/drills part of the session are just as important if not more so than the actual WOD.
6. Always give 100% !!
7. Above all else enjoy your crossfit and be an active member of the crossfit community !!